Sunday, April 13, 2014

I'M BACK

Last week I started writing a new post. It was a pretty good topic, and it was fine and it had the possibility of being funny. And then....I just stopped writing it. I just lost interest and just moved on to something else. I have no idea what happened.
Well anyway, spring break ended two weeks ago. And my week a three days was not long enough a time for me to rest up and rejuvenate for school. Not even summer break will get me ready for another nine months of hellish boredom. Most people say that kids are bored in school because their coursework isn't challenging enough or the subjects they are learning about aren't interesting.
For me neither one is the case. Well, maybe the second one. Like in chemistry right now we're learning about solubility. I don't need to know why my sugar dissolves in my english breakfast yea, I just know that it does and that it is then sweet. Yeah I know that sounds really ignorant and lame, but it has some truth to it. Anyway, my boredom of school comes more out of how unexcited I am when I si down in my first period class and realize I have eight more hours of sitting in different metal chairs at different taupe colored desks. It's the routine.
I guess I just reject the system...brah.
But seriously now that spring break is over all I have to look forward to is memorial day and then summer break. I'm so excited. But I promised myself that I will force myself to be productive, because if I stay at home over summer break there's a 95% chance I'll just sit on my ass and watch a shitload of TV. Like a lot. Like tens of hours. I'm capable of it.
Well I think I'm gonna go finish up that post I started writing last week (or maybe two weeks ago), and I'll get back to yall.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment