Sunday, November 10, 2013

The lifestyle of procrastination

I recently realized that my habit of procrastination had gone one step too far. I'm literally distracting myself from my distractions by looking for other things to distract me.
Now that sentence might have been confusing for someone who doesn't understand the art of procrastination, so let me give an example. I was watching a korean drama (a historical one where the people wear the awesome hats and the badass robes) and I paused the video and went on buzzfeed to go look at stuff to.... enrich myself? Sure. And then I was like "I'll go back to the video after I'm done looking for other stuff". I procrastinate on my procrastination.
But as I realized how far my procrastination had gone I also realized that I didn't want to stop procrastinating. I am procrastination. I read on the internet that procrastination becomes a lifestyle, and yes, it has become my lifestyle. Maybe it's a bad thing. But guys (sniff, sniff), this is the real me. Don't judge. I was thinking about it, and I'm pretty sure that procrastination makes you more laid back, less stressed out. I have never seen someone who procrastinates be stressed on a regular basis, leave that for the people who try to hard.
I'll put some websites of procrastination below so that anyone who wants to join me in the spiritual journey of procrastination can do so no prob:

Stumbleupon
BuzzFeed
Designboom
allkpop (K-pop, just a warning)
Seoulbeats (Korean, but pretty interesting)
illusion
etsy
tumblr
facebook
hulu
movshare

So go ahead guys, come join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment