Monday, April 8, 2013

Hippies + The Internet

So as I mentioned before, I went backpacking during spring break. This act sparked some really weird interest of hippies.
It's not like I saw a ton of hippies around or anything like that, but backpacking seems very...earthy and hippyish and...you know what I'm talking about! Those super environmental people who love nature and stuff like that, basically every single person from the San Francisco area.
I hope this is just a phase, but on tumblr I subscribed to a couple blogs, where originally it was nice photography and clothing and tattoos and stuff. But now, now it has progressed into hippies, who 100% of the time are sporting dreadlocks. There are a huge amount of shirtless hippy guys with disgusting long dreads holding blond babies.
No, not just any babies. Blond babies.
There are also a fair number of hippies sleeping with cats, which I find pretty weird, because who would even be there, or want to, take a picture of that? I don't know. I wouldn't.
Well anyway, my friends think I'm into hippies or something, which is NOT TRUE. It's just incredibly entertaining to look at weird pictures of their peace circles, or whatever else they do.
So, just to reassure everyone I know.
I am not turning into a hippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment