Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Annoying Things That I Think Are Pretty Cool

So there a some classic pet peeves and things people find annoying. But not all of these things are annoying. It's really up for interpretation. So I'll list some non annoying annoying things for you guys to digest.
All pet peeves come from the website www.GetAnnoyed.com

1. NOISY EATERS
Who cares? Are you jealous of that person eating? If you wanted a sandwich I bet there's a potbellies down your street. God. Stop being an awful person.

2. PEOPLE WHO DRINK STRAIGHT FROM THE CARTON
And again, why would this annoy people? Okay okay, I get it. So it's kind of obnoxious to see someone tilt their head all the way back and chug out of the container with their entire mouth on it. Whatever. But if someone lives alone, who cares? Also, sharing germs isn't a real problem, like I mentioned in my previous post. Get over your sanitary issues people!

3. WHEN STRAWS MAKE A SUCKING NOISE AT THE BOTTOM OF THEIR DRINK
Yeah I guess this could be an annoying noise, but what is the point of buying a drink if you can't finish it all the way to the bottom? It's necessary for people to receive the satisfaction of being at the bottom of their drink and sucking up the last drop, no matter how annoying it is.

4. THROWING SOMETHING AT THE GARBAGE, MISSING, AND LEAVING IT THERE.
Okay okay, you anti littering people. I know why you'd find this upsetting. But why would someone shoot something at the garbage can like they are in the NBA? Let's think about this. This person could have self esteem issues and wants to think their some kind of hotshot. When they miss, they are so embarrassed they don't want to admit their mistake and pick up their trash. Instead, they pretend they didn't do it. See? Be thoughtful you jerks.

5. PEOPLE WHO DON'T CONTROL THEIR BRATTY CHILDREN
Now, this is annoying. But think about the satisfaction other parents get when they see kids who aren't theirs misbehaving. They are probably like "thank god I did a good job with my kid". It makes them feel better about their parenting job. Also it entertains onlookers to see a bratty kid acting out, lets say in the airport or at a restaurant. Now I guess it is cringe worthy, but it also it entertaining. So yeah.
Yep.

I am done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment