Monday, May 13, 2013

An Insight into life

It's been a while. Yeah, I know. But you know what, I'm okay with that. I've come to terms with my laziness so It's all good.
I'd like to mention that, the writer of this (pretty crappy) blog, which happens to be me, has really moved up in the world.

I'm the real deal now, because I am a government official.

Yeah, I know right! Crazy! Well, not a real government official, more like the little brother of an intern who works for a government official and gets him his starbucks every morning. That's kind of what boat I'm in.
Yeah, you probably guessed it. I made it on high school student council. Not as president, but as vice president, of the sophomore class. So actually pretty lame.
No one at school actually takes me seriously, which I've come to terms with. So the way I won this vice presidential election is by writing the most obnoxious speech ever. At least it was attention grabbing.
I might put it up here later. I worked super hard on it in the free period before the lunch period I was supposed to give the speech during.
I was lucky though because the speech only could be 60 seconds max, and I made mine like forty.
No I am not an overachiever. Thanks for pointing that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment