Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pet Peeves: First Five

I think that I have been acquainted with the internet long enough to tell it all about myself.
I mean, we're pretty tight now.
So I will list 5 pet peeves. As the readers of this blog have probably already realized, many things piss me off. LIKE MANY. So instead of talking about all these items in separate posts I'll just summarize all the beef I've got with certain things. Here goes nutin:

1. INSTAGRAM
Why don't I like this app? Well, maybe because everything about it disgusts me. I mean really, who has to put a filter on their photo just to feel comfortable with their face being on the internet?
And I know a lot of people like photography and are good at it and whatever. But people shouldn't need to prove that they are good at photography by putting every photo on instagram so their friends can like them.
GRAWSS.

2. TEXTING
Everyone texts, I know. But I'm a hipster so I can dislike whatever I want. The worst thing is when people expect you to answer a text within minutes, personally I only answer a text when I really have to, or have nothing better to do. I mean, I have a life people.

3. PEOPLE ASKING TO HAVE PARTIES IN MY APARTMENT
Seriously guys, just let it go. I'm never going to have a party at my house. Ever.

4. ORGANIZED SPORTS
I have nothing against organized sports, really. I like watching basketball sometimes (rarely), and sports are hardcore and whatever. Still though, the time commitment is crazy. Who the hell wants to go to soccer practice or whatever every day after school? NO ONE. Or to rephrase that, no one should want to do that. I guess it's people who really like to go practice the sports they play that piss me off.

5. PEOPLE PLAYING GAMES ON THEIR PHONES IN CLASS
I'm not a good student. Not that I get bad grades, but that I don't take class seriously. I doodle and whatever in class, I always do my spanish homework in biology.
But anyway. Those people who play games on their phones. All. The. Time. I just don't get it.
How can people have such bad attention issues they have to play FIFA or doodle jump or whatever?
I don't even know.

So that wraps up todays segment.

No comments:

Post a Comment