Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pet Peeves: Last Five

I will continue to discuss things that piss me off. Enjoy!

6. SINGING IN THE HALLWAYS
So there are always those couple people at school who you see in the hallway. They don't have to be your friends, you don't even have to know them. But the point is that they are there. And these people you encounter in the hallways and you can't not pay attention to them are the singers. Who the hell is so happy they have to sing in the hallways? It doesn't matter if it's one lone singer, or a whole pack of kids. It's just as awful and just as annoying.

7. PEOPLE WHO TAKE EVERYTHING WAY TOO SERIOUSLY
Let's face it, there are a lot of subjects at school. It's hard to like every subject. It's hard to like every sport or extracurricular you participate in 100% of the time. Sometimes an activity is more fun when you take it in a more lighthearted manner. Early World History is not life or death. You can joke around without getting shot. It's not a crime to be bored. Come on guys, you serious people, you're making me look bad.

8. LARGE GROUPS OF LITTLE KIDS
I've babysat before. I really have no problem with little kids. In fact, I enjoy being around them cuz it's fun and stuff. You don't have to deal with social pressure or whatever. Unless the kid makes fun of you, and then that kid is an asshole.
But large groups of kids. Singing. Talking loudly. Acting retarded.
SO ANNOYING.
When I was little I never understood why adults hated large groups of kids at all, I just thought they were mean when they moved away from us or whatever. But I totally totally understand now. It's the cotent of what they are saying as well as the raucous tones of their voices mixing together that just...ugh.

9. WHEN PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO SHARE DRINKS OR FOOD OR WHATEVS
"Oh no! There are germs on the rim of that cup!" "Gross! You just took a bite out of that sandwich!" "You probably backwash! That's disgusting."
Those are all the obnoxious things those sanitation nerds say. You're not going to die if you drink out of the same water bottle as someone. Trust me. A little saliva never hurt anyone, unless that person is sick. And then that's just stupid to share with them. Sharing is part of human nature, and people shouldn't be grossed out by it.

10. LOCKS ON GYM LOCKERS
I mean seriously, who the hell wants to steal dirty gym clothes? I seriously wash my gym uniform like 3 times a year. It's no biggie. It's gym. Nobody gives a shit.
Locks most definitely don't help. They just make you take two times longer to put your gym clothes on and take them off. No one needs that hassle. I am a proud member of the "I'm to lazy to put a gym lock on my locker" club. I have a lock for the locker, I just have never put it on. I mean seriously, it's hard enough to remember my school locker combo.

And that wraps up the Ten Pet Peeves uit of this blog. I have officially got some more complaining out of my system, and all of your lives are much more enlightened.
You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment