Saturday, January 5, 2013

Laziness

Yes. I am lazy. I am incredibly lazy, which is why I haven't written anything on this blog for a super long time. I can't say I've been busy...because I haven't. I actually have been sitting around most of winter break.
Well, I went to Canada. But I sat around there a lot too. Instead I've been occupying my time with incredibly lame stuff. Mostly TV watching. But OH NO, don't judge me. I would NEVER watch TV on the TV. I only watch TV on my computer, because I feel it's more respectable that way. Which it isn't. But I don't really care.
So my accomplishments over break include watching all 3 seasons of Pretty Little Liars, all 2 season of Awkward., and some of this korean show called King of Dramas.
And no. I don't speak korean fluently, so I use subtitles. I've tried to watch one of those shows without subtitles ad I was incredibly confused.
I want to make more posts. So I'll talk about Canada in my next post. I loved Canada, no joke. It's awesome. Everyone makes fun of Canada (including me, mostly because I watch South Park). But even though Canada is easy to make fun of, I actually came to the realization that I would not mind living there. It's so pretty! There's so much snow! And I love snow and winter because I like wearing sweaters. In Canada I could wear as many sweaters as I wanted!!!!
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment