Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Observations

I have no excuse for not having written this week at all. It's not like I was particularly busy or anything, I just wasn't feeling it. Actually I did have to stuff to write about, but when I got home to write about it I couldn't figure out how I was going to convey the event.
Today I have something to talk about. I will convey it as best as I can. I'll start off by saying that I don't particularly like orchestra rehearsal. I go every saturday, and I never really get anything out if it. I'm just not really a fan. There are three asian boys in my section and one girl who is a total prude and I'm pretty sure playing clarinet makes up her entire life.
Well those asian boys are the hardest people to talk to ever. I say hi to one of them, and the guy will literally just blink at me or maybe mutter something unintelligible and then sit down. After that half assed greeting we won't say anything to each other the rest of the rehearsal. Today I noticed that one of the boys was wearing glasses with a nike symbol on them.
Wait......I didn't know nike made gross ass nerdy glasses. Well I guess they do, and the exact color of the nike symbol on the kids glasses was on his shoes. This kid always wears sports clothing to rehearsal. Always gray sweatpants and some kind of sporty t-shirt and tennis shoes. What makes this weird though is that this kid looks like if he got out on lets say a basketball court he wouldn't even be able to run and would just lurch all over the place. Like I can't even imagine him running, I'm pretty sure he couldn't run in a straight line and would move erratically and somewhat disturbingly. But what's really weird is that then I looked around at the rest of the asian boys in the orchestra.
THEY WERE ALL DRESSED THE EXACT SAME WAY! And they all looked like they could never ever play a sport ever. One boy in the back of the 2nd violin section was wearing soccer pants and a button down plaid shirt.....with nike tennis shoes.
I wouldn't say I'm a fashionista or anything. But come on people. You should at least learn how to look normal.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment