Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nothing to Say

I have nothing much to say to you. Sources say successful blogs are updated consistently and regularly, so I'll do that. I've been reading up on successful blogs, and I don't think my blog meets any of those standards. Maybe this blog will be one of those things I show my kids when I'm fifty so they'll think I'm cool. Well...maybe they won't think I'm cool, but they'll know about my high school thoughts.
I have to make a portfolio for the summer camp Interlochen because I'm trying to get into the advanced drawing program. I'm totally lost, I have no idea what to draw. I guess I can use some of my old stuff, but I've never really taken drawing in school so I have nothing to show. I'm more of a doodler in my free time. To actually get motivated to draw is hard for me. Doodling is fun though.

I've noticed that on Gmail and Blogger you can't indent to start a paragraph. My writing looks really weird because of that.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment